• View speed, time and temperature on three individual displays
• Excellent ±0.1°C uniform water temperature
• Low level water alarm protects samples
• 15 to 250 cycles/min provide gentle to vigorous shaking
24 month warranty
• Microprocessor shaking control is digitally set from 15 to 250 oscillations per minute, with adjustable stroke length from .5" (1.3 cm) to 1.5" (3.8 cm) in .25" (0.64 cm) increments.
• Digital temperature control from above ambient to 65°C (98°C with optional gable cover).
• Built-in memory retains set points in the event of power interruption; shaker automatically resumes operation once power is restored.
• Visual and audible alarms indicate low water level or deviation in speed over set point.
• Locked rotor protection stops shaking motion if a blockage occurs, preventing motor damage.
• Seamless stainless steel chamber construction prevents leakage.
• Unique stainless steel universal trays ensure uniform temperature throughout bath.
• Over-temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
• Includes stainless steel tray with handles 14.0" (L) x 7.3" (W) (35.6 cm x 18.6 cm) and adjustable springs that stretch across the tray holds racks and other objects in place while unit shakes.
• Secure flasks by ordering the platform insert (3582-33) using standard flask clamps sold separately. Flask clamps fit into pre-drilled holes in platform insert.
• Achieve maximum temperature with optional gable-type cover, sold separately.
• Ideal for applications such as tissue, metabolic, enzymatic and cell studies.
Desc Digital Reciprocating Shaker
Chamber Capacity L 20
Chamber Dimensions D 19.5 (49)
Chamber Dimensions H 8 (20)
Chamber Dimensions W 11.5 (29)
Operating Temp Range C amb.+5° to 65°C (98°C w/cover)
Overall Dimensions D 31.4 (80)
Overall Dimensions H 11.25(29)
Overall Dimensions W 16.6 (42)
Product Line Lab-Line
Shipping Weight LK 46 (21)
Temp Control at 37 ±0.1°C
Temp Uniformity at 37 ±0.1°C