Ideal for simultaneous sample heating of multiple vials or test tubes with uniform and precise temperature control. Designed for various lab procedures (such as heating, drying, or storing samples), these heating blocks are indispensable for incubation and activation of cultures, culture enrichment, enzyme reactions, immunoassay, etc.
- Precision accuracy of ±0.1℃ is ensured by its PID controller from ambient + 5℃ to 130℃.
- Its built-in temperature limit setting feature (with max. 0.2℃ overshooting)
allows you to perform highly temperaturesensitive reactions such as isothermal amplifications.
- Automatic power cutoff.
- If the temperature of the main body exceeds 150℃.
- If the internal circuit is overheated.
- Two types of timer modes:
- Timer 1: Timer activation starts only after reaching the set temperature.
- Timer 2: Timer activation starts right after the timer setting.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling
design of the main body and the corrosion- resistant anodized aluminum
- Bright high-quality VFD display, responsive touch buttons, and a big dial knob offer maximum ease-of-use.
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
- Blocks can be easily interchanged by using the included block lifter.
- Interchangeable tube blocks (sold separately) accept various tube or vial sizes.
- Select proper models and heating blocks depending on your sample tube or vial sizes. (refer to accessories)