- Overheat prevention circuit turns off the heater if the top plate temperature reaches 450℃ for any reason.
- Hot Top Warning Indicator blinks when the top plate temperature is over 50℃ to prevent accidental injuries.
- Button Lock feature prevents inadvertent or accidental changes during operation.
- Microprocessor PID control for precise temperature.
- Automatic temperature calibration feature for precise temperature control.
- Three user-selectable temperature control modes provided:
- Optimal Mode, Fast Mode, Slow Mode.
- Optimal heating level can be selected by turning the heater scale knob. (from 0 to 100%)
- Two user-selectable timer activation modes allowing the timer to start immediately after the timer setting or to be activated only when the set temperature is reached.
- Integrated design of the heater and the top plate provides exceptional heat transfer rate and quick heat up capability.
- Non-slip heating bath with concavo-convex bottom prevents unintentional slips of the bath. (optional)
- A transparent safety shield protects users from liquid splashes or decoupled stir bars during operations. (optional)
- Two support rods allow for diverse flexibility in configuring other test equipments and accessories. (optional)