• Control temperature range is from 3℃~40℃.
• Clear and easy-to-use LCD display. (resolution 0.1℃)
• Bright LED water level indicator can be seen from a distance.
• Low fluid level and dry-running protection when triggered shows an error symbol on
the display and an audible buzzer sound.
• If the equipment operates at 40℃ or above due to the external environment, user can simply identify
the error with a visual signal or an audible buzzer sound.
• Pump pressure can be controlled using a by-pass function. (only for H type)
• The refrigerating system is designed to reduce energy consumption and to maximize in refrigerating
• Eco-friendly R-404A refrigerant is used to prevent environmental pollution. Double service valve is
used to prevent refrigerant leakage.
• Removable gridded vent for reducing condenser contamination and to facilitate cleanliness.
• A plastic solution inlet is for easy and safe pouring of solution into the chiller unit.
• Pressure gauge comes standard with chiller units to provide fluid system diagnostics at a glance
and for observing the pump pressure.
• Wheels allow for easy mobility throughout the lab.
• The beautifully designed chiller is compact.
• Different types of pumps and valves come standard with the chiller to provide versatility.
• Variety of accessories are available to meet user’s different lab environment needs.