Rxi®-5Sil MS Secondary Columns for GCxGC (fused silica)
What do Rxi® columns mean to you? Three things:
- Ultra-low bleed.
- Exceptional inertness.
- Reproducible performance, column after column.
Rxi® fused silica capillary GC columns were designed specifically to be the best columns available, for exceptional inertness, ultra-low bleed, and reproducible retention and selectivity. In addition to outstanding performance, this combination of column characteristics assures Rxi® columns will have long lifetimes. The Restek chemists also have developed a stable, reproducible manufacturing process, so that Rxi® columns will meet your needs every time you install a new column.
- Convenient 2 m length is ideal for use as a secondary column in GCxGC analyses.
- Engineered to be a low bleed GC/MS column.
- Excellent inertness for active compounds.
- General purpose columns.
- Temperature range: -60 °C to 350 °C.
The Rxi®-5Sil MS stationary phase incorporates phenyl groups in the polymer backbone. This improves thermal stability, reduces bleed, and makes the phase less prone to oxidation. Rxi®-5Sil MS columns are ideal for GC/MS applications requiring high sensitivity, including use in ion trap systems.
|catalog #||length|| id||df||units|