Temp & Humid Chambers (Table-top)
- Small size and light weight.
- Compact design with high performance.
- Choose from 9 different model chambers based on size and temperature preference.
- The series comes in 3 different models based on temp.
and humid. ranging in -35℃ to 150℃, -20℃ to 120℃, -0℃ to 120℃ / upmost 20 to 95% RH and three different volume capacities of 20L, 65L, 100L.
- Efficient system with durable materials.
- The evaporating system for better thermal efficiency with corrosion-resistant materials.
- The heating system with minimized potential heat when heating or cooling for prompt reaction time and advanced performance.
- Water tank for easy water supply.
- Maintenance can be done easily from the front side.
- Viewing window.
- A tempered glass window provides a clear view of samples in the chamber, beneficial during testing.
- Cable port for external probes or wires.
- 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit. Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports can be custom ordered. (optional)
- Optional stand for space-saving layout.
- For use in limited spaces: stand and casters.
※ Be sure to secure the stand onto floor with
- Leakage breaker for power supply.
- Over current protection.
- Overheat protection.
- Switch-off after alarm for over heating.
- Door open alarm.
- Water empty alarm. (TH-ME / TH-PE)
- Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
- Digital LCD display with touch-sensitive keys.
- Easy operation with wide LCD screen.
- Temperature and humidity / timer settings and operating condition.
- Program patterns are memorized for 10 years due to a battery built into the PCB.
- Expansion parameter inputs. (displayed by letters)
- Programming operation