Adjustable tilt angle and precise digital speed control providing desired rocking or waving motion Designed for time-dependent and low rpm sensitive applications such as ELISA, enzyme immunoassays, protein synthesis, hybridization staining/destaining gels, pharmaceutical profiling, etc.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Digital speed control providing gentle to vigorous motion
- Waving shaker: 8 to 100 rpm
- Easy to adjust tilt angle
- Waving shaker: 0~ 13°
- One-touch timer range: 1 min to 100 hr
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch-sensitive keypad.
- Compact and lightweight design allowing for use inside incubators, environmental chambers, refrigerators, cold rooms, etc.
- Three types of removable rubber mat for easy transport of well-plates, test tubes, etc.
(included Dimpled mat, and optional Rubber mat, Universal harness)