The Z216 MK sets a new standard in the refrigerated microcentrifuge category. In spite of its remarkably small footprint, the Z216 MK has a powerful brushless motor and cooling capacity to spare. A newly designed LCD control panel provides intuitive control over all operating parameters, including the new Quick-COOL feature, for rapidly cooling down the rotor chamber. (Cools to 4°C in less than 12 minutes.*)
- Unmatched Capacity, 44 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- Powerful Refrigeration System, Cools to 4°C in under 12 minutes
- High Performance, Reach Speeds up to 21,380 x g
- Newly Designed LCD Control Panel
- Compact, Under 11 in. Wide
The brushless induction motor powers samples to speeds above 21,000 x g and six available rotor options permit running a variety of tubes from 0.2 to 2.0 ml. Capacity is unmatched with a unique 44 position rotor.